Congratulations, Merry Christmas and thanks for a great Sunday gathering of wives/partners and children: spectacular wines; tremendous food; fair weather; and some public toilet hi-jinks!
The votes on the day’s best six wines were as follows:
1. Pierier Jouet Vintage Champagne
2. Byrne Bellarine 2009 Pinot Noir
3. Punch (Diamond Creek) 2008 Chardonnay
4. Rosemount Cabernet Sauvignon 2000
5. Paringa Estate (Mornington) Chardonnay 2008
6. Turkey Flat (Barossa) Rose 2011
7. Everything else…
Enjoy the summer break and see you in 2012!
Put these dates in your diary NOW:
1. Sunday 4 March: Field Trip (details TBA)
2. Sunday 3 June: Regular meeting (2-5pm)
3. Sunday 2 September (or 9 September, if 2 September is Father’s Day): Regular meeting
4. Sunday 2 December: Christmas function