This is part of my notes from our introductory meeting.
- There was a sensational location, with an amazing setup. We each had our own wine glasses, napkins, note paper (with letterhead!).
- There were introductions, there was banter about wine, a great group of blokes.
- Some of us who are new to the city (Cloggs) got lost and were a few minutes late.
- There were several bottles of excellent wine opened and eagerly tasted.
- There was an agenda, some admin, all very well organised (thanks Curly for your outstanding efforts to date).
- There was a whiteboard presentation on the Victorian wine regions by Curly. Not bad for a guy who calls himself a “beginner” when it comes to wine…